Well maintained house in the Edison district ready to be called home. Although listed as 2 bedrooms, the bonus room is a closet away from being 3. Beautifully updated with great open floor plan. Enjoy entertaining with your gorgeous wet bar attached to the large living room. Step through luxurious French doors to the spacious patio or through the charming breeze way to your large back yard. The garage has been converted to a living space.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
0.2 sq. ft
1,440 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,440 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
- Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Tankless Water Heater,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,French Doors,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NWMLS - Northwest MLS - Seattle